Oral Surgeons Scott L. Thatcher, DDS and V. Russell Boudreau Jr. DDS.
V. Russell Boudreau, Jr., D.D.S.
Dr. Boudreau graduated from Providence College, Providence Rhode Island, with his B.S. in Biology in 1992. He attended Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, graduating in 1996 with his D.D.S degree. Dr. Boudreau completed a general practice residency at Miami Valley Hospital, Dayton, Ohio in 1997, then went on to complete his residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery training at the University Hospital at University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati Ohio in 2001.
Dr. Boudreau is board certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and is a fellow of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.
Dr. Boudreau has consistently been recognized by his peers as one of Cincinnati Magazines “Top Dentists”.
Dr. Boudreau’s hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda Hospital
- Childrens Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Boudreau’s membership & professional affiliations:
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Dental Association
- Ohio Dental Society
- Cincinnati Dental Society
- Ohio Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Cincinnati Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Society of Dental Anesthesiology